For People and Planet.
100% regenerated ECONYL® nylon. Reverse: 100% organic cotton. Fill: 100% recycled polyester.
Our signature ECONYL® yarn is made out of regenerated fishing nets and other nylon waste. We'll opt for recycled over virgin materials any day.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
- This reversible shirt jacket is a pretty radical concept.
- Inspired by our journeys in the Pacific Northwest.
- We took the joy you get from a butter-soft flannel and combined it with the utility of a solid windbreaker.
- We've got our signature ECONYL® nylon twill on one side and the softest organic cotton flannel you'll ever wear on the other.
- True Outerknown ingenuity.
Size, Fit & Care
- Heavyweight Fit
- 28" body length on size M
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.