Add a pop of color to your space with this Watercolor Dot Recycled Nylon Rug. It features ECONYL® yarn, an eco-friendly material made of a nylon that comes 100% from waste and is regenerable an infinite number of times without any compromise in quality. This rug is durable enough to handle everyday stains and foot traffic.
- Made of 100% ECONYL® yarn (a form of recycled nylon).
- ECONYL® nylon is created entirely from waste material like fishing nets, old carpets and fabric scraps destined for our landfills. It is spun into like-new quality nylon yarn for fashion and other industries.
- Recycled cotton backing with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).